Friction Feeder - Pouch and Cartons Dispensing Machine (Indian Model)
Next Packaging's Friction feeder - Pouch and Cartons dispensing machine (Indian Model) can be used to move the thin material on horizontal, inclined or inclined paths. The conveyed goods are conveyed by the upper surface of the conveyor belt.
Offered in stainless steel construction mode, this pouch dispenser is powered by advanced motors.
100% Customizable with Sturdy Design are its added advantages to make it suitable for longer working hours.
The dispensing part automatically separates the stacked packaging bags cards and conveys them onto the conveyor belt one by one.
You can put 200-400 cards/bags/thin material in one go.
Especially, inkjet printers, handheld TIJ printers and other such machines can be mounted on our next-gen belt for uniform printing on bottles, pouches, laminated mono cartons, switches and others.
Length: 1600 mm
Width: 500 mm ( Customizable according to our clients’ requirements)
Conveyor Size: 1000×300 mm
Machine Speed: 30-40 meters/minute (Depends upon Pouch)
- Delta Drive
- Siemens/Snider Switches
- MCB - Siemens
In that way, our next-gen duplex carton dispensing machine facilitates inkjet coding and thus reduces hassles and trifles of manual packaging.
Convenient for inkjet printer/laser machine to print:
- Production Date
- Batch number
- Anti-counterfeiting marks etc.
Offered in 100% stainless steel, the belt conveyor is used to move several products including:
• Plastic bags
• Paper boxes
• Mono-Cartons etc for the printing work of inkjet printer.
Speed Control System is its added advantage at an affordable rate, making it a budget machine for all types of industries.
Can also be used to move the raw material within short distances, besides using with inkjet printer for saving labour and time.
• Saves your precious time
• Improves the work efficiency especially while printing date/batch number.
• The printing effect will also better and precise
• Adjustable conveyor speed: From 0-100m/min
• Can be used with handheld printing machine and handheld capping machine
• Imported frequency conversion
• Effective speed regulation
• High-speed automatic page 60-600 per minute
• High precision positioning
• High production efficiency
• Quick replacement of wearing parts
• Easy to debug and production operations
• Component condition monitoring
• Produced for rapid inspection & diagnosis
• Easy replacement of wear components
• Lower Power Running Costs
• Low Cost Maintenance
• High strength chain
• No specialized maintenance staff required
• Dust-tight and weatherproof construction
• Safe as all moving parts are totally enclosed